When boredom hits, entertain yourself with pen and paper.
BLIND SKETCH INSTRUCTIONS:
- Start with a self portrait.
- Choose a place to start – like the side of your face, top of your head, bottom of your chin.
- Move your pen pretending like it is your finger, following the lines of your face.
- Do NOT look at the paper.
- If you get stuck and need to start at a new point on the paper, you can look at the paper and choose a new starting point and continue as before, without looking at the paper.
- When you’ve exhausted the finger movement, stop.
- Now look and admire your abstract sketch.
Next, observe your dogs using the blink sketch process.
Share with me what you’ve done. And know you can always escape boredom by sketching.